[Electronics-talk] activating my new dell

Brett Boyer bboyer202 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 03:08:16 UTC 2010

Well now it's working. I couldn't use narrator with the regional settings
and had to have a sighted friend come over and change the last few settings.
I was then able to get to a run prompt for satogo.
however the os did ask several questions and it did take quite a long time
for windows to actually load after he set the regional settings.
Granted I am somewhat new to windows 7. Now if I could just find the jack
for my cable tv, I'd be much happier.
thanks
bb
Brett Boyer
Production / Program Director
KZBR 97.1 FM
Alamosa Colorado
www.kzbr971.com
Morning show. Comedy Block. Rockin Hits 24 / 7