[Electronics-talk] asking for some help

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Thu Jul 1 01:47:10 UTC 2010

If there is a better list for this, please let me know.
You folks know how we have trouble with more and more web sights and the capsha codes.
We have a really good christian radeo station, its accessible for the most part, but when you try to register your email with them, it ask you to type in the numbers, and they have no audeo link, I know that you can use firefox for this, but most of us use IE.
I'm shore that they will fix it if they were told about the problem and how to fix it.
People are good about that here where I live.
the web sight is kwfc.orc
My question is.
I know that some of you on these lists are really good speakers and writers.
I don't ever know how to put that stuff to them.
So does anyone have a letter that you can send me to forword to them, with good spelling, that's my problem.
Or if someone could email the sight for me.
But I would like a letter for when I run across a web master that is open to changeing the sight.
And I'm sorry if this is off topic.
Thanks allot my blind brothers and systers!
Dewey Bradley
Springfield Missouri