[Electronics-talk] Accessibel DVD players/recorder

Tony Sohl tonysohl at cox.net
Thu Jul 1 02:10:08 UTC 2010

Hi I am looking for an accesible DVD recorder/player. I had a penasonic unit that had a VCR and DVD in one unit and the DVD player stopped working I have had the unit for about 10 years and it got it's use out of it.

I was wondering does anyone have any suggestions? I am looking for either a DVD VCR combo unit that records from VHS to DVD or just a DVD recorder. If anyone has any suggestions could you e-mail me off the list at: tonysohl at cox.net

Thank you so much.