[Electronics-talk] Color identifier or other strategy....

Tim Shaw tshaw2007 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 23:39:53 UTC 2010

I have an interesting issue that someone contacted me about regarding a consumer they are working with. He is working with a consumer who is an electrician. The consumer needs a means of identifying the color of wires he is working on. They were asking if a standard color identifier would work or if there was anotehr device.  I told them from my experience with color identifiers I thought this could possibly work except for if he was dealing with any wires that were black, brown, and dark blue because from what I ahve seen the color identifiers can get these comfused. Any suggestions anyone?a