[Electronics-talk] Does anyone know if a kindlereader is accessible?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jul 3 03:01:29 UTC 2010

No, I don't believe so.  Our agreement with them last year stated
that they would have an accessible one by June 30 of this year.  A
couple days ago, they announced there were some larger, clearer fonts
now available, but that hardly qualifies as an accessible Kindle.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920