[Electronics-talk] ATM's

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 3 15:09:05 UTC 2010

It is probably some law or standard that it is blind accessible.  So they
buy it, cause it does not cost more and put it in.  they don't care about us
and not to be depressing.  They bought an ATM and that is all.  If you go to
the north pole and none of us will, there is probably a blind accessible
ATM.