[Electronics-talk] Access to ATM's

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jul 3 22:36:59 UTC 2010

OK folks, I have let it go on for a while, because the conversation
was useful, but it is time to end the thread on using ATM's.  Also,
the ADA etc.  These are not on topic for this list.  Also we don't
need to know how each and every one of you uses cash, or your bank
card etc.  Please think before you post.  It will be read by hundreds
of people, and does it att to the conversation.

I would also reflect that I see a lot of negativity here on this list
-- and on others.  As blind people are we becoming a community of whiners?

As Mike Freeman pointed out, it is all about options.  You don't have
to use any or all of them -- and we don't need to hear you complain
about them either.

David Andrews, Moderator and List Owner

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920