[Electronics-talk] Fw: Atm

Randi Rabiner rrabiner5 at bellsouth.net
Sat Jul 3 23:05:50 UTC 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: Randi Rabiner
To: electronics-talks at nfbnet.org
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2010 6:21 PM
Subject: Atm

Randi Rabiner; I  use Chase Bank both in New York and Florida and all of their Atm's talk with keypads that are like telephone style. they start with using 1,2,3, and a  start button just to the right of the 3. You can raise the volume and speed  by using the 4  and 6  buttons. they are very simple and all of the Chase banks have the same ones so there is no learning curve. In New York you do not have to use headphones but in Florida you do, no explanation is given , it just the way it is. I  like the system because no matter what ever place I  am in I  can go in and use the Atm with no special help from the employees at that branch.