[Electronics-talk] tsa locks

Grover Zinn grover.zinn at oberlin.edu
Tue Jul 27 23:21:04 UTC 2010

Yes.  Go to Amazon.com.  IF you enter "tsa luggage locks" in the list
most are combination but MasterLock has a set with 4 locks with same
keying and 4 keys; same for a brand called Lewis N. Clark (yes, the
initial N).  I have used the Lewis N. Clark, bought through the
American Automobile Association store (when we had a local agency in
Oberlin).  They work very well; however the key is very small, but it
will go on a small keyring.

If you need more info let me know

best

Grover Zinn

Grover Zinn
William H. Danforth Professor of Religion, emeritus
former Associate Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
Oberlin College
Oberlin, OH 44074
grover.zinn at oberlin.edu