[Electronics-talk] Cell Phone questions

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:39:27 UTC 2010

There is the Blind Phones mailing list. The URL to more information is
http://mosenexplosion.com/mailman/listinfo/blindphones_mosenexplosion.com.

If you're using Talks on the N82 then there's also the Talks list, and
you can get more information about that list at
http://lists.talksusers.com/mailman/listinfo/talks.

I'm pretty sure there's also a list for Mobile Speak, and I'm pretty
sure you can find out about it on code Factory's web site.

--

Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com