[Electronics-talk] Cell Telephones

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Tue Jun 29 21:32:03 UTC 2010

You can learn a lot about the iPhone by joining the VIPHONE Email list.

Go to www.googlegroups.com

Log into your Google account, and search for VIPHONE.

If you do not have a Google account, you will have to create one, as the
group is not configured for Email subscription.  You can also find a lot
of reading material about the iPhone and its accessibility at:

www.macessibility.net

Andy