[Electronics-talk] Learning about Apple Voiceover

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed Jun 30 18:28:11 UTC 2010

If you have the iPhone 4, or have upgraded the iPhone 3GS to the IOS4
Software build, you can do what is called touch typing.  You simply use
a finger to find the letter you want to type, and when you lift the
finger off of that letter, it is entered.  Some people have reached
speeds of 40 WPM using this method.

Andy