[Electronics-talk] Satellite Radios

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Mar 9 09:52:12 UTC 2010

Steve:

It is like other small electronic devices.  It is best to go to
stores and lay hands on them.  I have a Delphi radio, got at Best
Buy.  I can use some functions by remembering what buttons do, you
can punch in channel numbers from remote, and I Brailled a list of
what things are, from the web.  You can also go channel by
channel.  Now I can get the kids to read me the display too (smile.)

I should have you over for dinner again, so you can play -- to bad it
is so far!

Dave