[Electronics-talk] thanks a million

Donald Lee dnls at bww.com
Thu Mar 18 13:11:55 UTC 2010

Hello
I am interested in getting another phone for my Verizon service. I understand that there are certain phones that are supported with speech software. Most phones you can download from a computer to the phone. Does the phones that are designated for speech software have a certain type of technology or software versus other phones.
I was looking for the rock phone. It has the larger buttons then the phones that are supposed to be designated for speech software. These  designated phones are so ran together that it almost defeats the purpose. When I contact the carrier, they ask if there are any blind people you know that I could contact?

If you have any helpful information please contact mevia reply or phone 866-558-5654option 1.

I also heard about the Kurzweil reading program.
Is that   similar tojaws screen reading software?

I have heard of the Kurzweil 3000. That's supposed to be a good software program.