[Electronics-talk] sprint phone accessility

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 17 18:54:50 UTC 2010

I had sprint for years and think it is garbage.  I had an accessible phone
that was poor.  I used it as a junk back up phone and finally turned it off
the other day.  here is their web that they don't even know about
http://www2.sprint.com/mr/gp_dtl.do?article=342
I have heard these phones to not be too good.  There is a Nextel one that is
ok, but Nextel infrastructure is a dying breed.  When my sprint barely
worked I got Verizon and been happy for years.  I travel a lot and find it
to work well.  The new talk is that Verizon is in negotiation with apple for
the iphone.  If that comes through I will get that.  Verizon has some basic
off the shelf phones that work and I have been happy for years.

Final word for me personally, sprint is garbage and very happy with Verizon
as evidenced by accessible phones, connectivity, tech support, billing, ease
of use etc.