[Electronics-talk] List topics and help with Facebook[was"Electronics-talk Digest, Vol 49, Issue 2"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Sun May 9 14:43:00 UTC 2010

I'm not sure what your point is, but I'm not sure just pointing someone to
m.facebook.com answer's Brian's original question. Not every feature of
Facebook is available through m.facebook.com, and we don't know what Brian
is trying to do on Facebook, e.g. applications, chat, .... The question of
accessing Facebook is more complicated than just pointing someone to the
mobile site. Given that Brian asked if he were posting to the right list,
and given that Facebook accessibility is a complicated question that can't
be answered with a one liner, I still think David handled it well. If I
wanted a discussion on how to use Facebook with JAWS, I'd subscribe to the
list David recommended or the one I posted. Again, I think this could start
us down a slippery slope, and I think tactfully and politely pointing
someone to a place where they can get more information is the right thing to
do.

--
Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com