[Electronics-talk] Comcast

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 22 12:43:22 UTC 2010

I have Comcast and love the system.  I started with tivo, when it first came
out.  they do not know if it is accessible.  They are put on the phone with
a script.  I would be legally blind, with some vision.  I can't read the
screen, but find the system easy to memorize.  If you can see some basics,
you only go to 2 screens.  There are several choices from left to right.  I
only use 2 and can count over the number I need.  the other screen there are
4 choices and they are bigger.  Basically once it is setup, then you only go
to 2 places.  My apologies if you do not have the vision for that, but maybe
some others may be able to use it.
I hate Comcast for their billing and other things, but nice to rent the
expensive box for only $10 a month.  When I buy a house I will go to
directv.
I am using Comcast cause it is forced on me in my complex.  They say it is
free, yet charge me.  it just so happens that the system is easy for me.