[Electronics-talk] Openbook 7.2 stalls in the scan and read mode

Rob Tabor rob.tabor at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 23 02:02:14 UTC 2010

Hi, Maury.

It sounds like you may need to free up some virtual memory or disk space to
allow the swap memory to perform without tying up your PC. I would commend
you to activate the Windows Disk cleanup wizard which will remove internet
temp files, cookies, and Windows temp files that accumulate over time. If
the problem persists the next sstep would be to defrag your hard drive. Both
the disk cleanup and disk defrag utilities are found in system tools menu
under accessories.
HTH
Rob Tabor