[Electronics-talk] accessible hd radio?

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Tue May 25 14:26:56 UTC 2010

Hello all,

A talking HD radio will soon be available from a company known as Dice
Electronics LLC.  They hoped it would come out at the end of this month so
it could be available by now!  It is priced at $249.  It is the IRT100-A.
You can phone Jim Lucas who is the Vice President of sales concerning the
availability of this radio.  His toll free number is:
888.342.3999 x 123

I had the opportunity to preorder but didn't have the money at the time.  It
sounds like it will be a good radio!

HTH

Jim Aldrich