[Electronics-talk] treadmills

Bobby Druesedow druesedow at aledobb.com
Tue May 25 23:12:11 UTC 2010

I don't know which one you got, but I got the cheap one that's $287. I think
it's a west pro or something like that. My wife put a Braille label on the
go, the program, the faster, the slower, and the stop buttons. It has worked
out well, and I use program 1 which runs for 30 minutes. Hope this helps.

Bobby Druesedow
Call Sign: W5OJT
Visit my web page at:
http://www.druesedow.com