[Electronics-talk] Washers

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:43:19 UTC 2010

My clothes washer just conked out. It is very old. I know I need a new one. I am particularly looking for one that tumbles the clothes, in other words, something without an agitator, but more than that, I need one that is accessible to use. Could you tell me what kind of washers you have, particularly, if any of you have recently purchased a washing machine? This is pretty urgent, so any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Sherri

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for now!"