[Electronics-talk] JAWS does not read notepad & H.J. pad text!

Saravanan Ramadoss saravanan.ramadoss1 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:17:55 UTC 2010

 Hello  friends,
I am facing typical problem  from today  afternoon. My  systems JAWS does not read notepad & H.J. pad text; "it tells only blank); but  it reads  M.S. office  3  Word text &  mails in outlook & internet clearly.
I am using  JAWS 10 with  with Office XP. What  would be the solution? I urgently  require your  help.
______
Please feel free to pass  your comments, feedbacks & new ideas to  the below menntioned contact details.
Email:
saravanan.ramadoss1 at gmail.com
saravanan_2008 at hotmail.com
*******
The harder the conflicts, the more  glorious the triumph - Thomas Paine.
True friendship consists not inn multitude of friends, but in their worth and value - Ben Jonson.
######
 Adieu.
Saravanan.R
$$$$$$$$$