[Electronics-talk] braille note

Dewey Bradley dewey.bradley at att.net
Fri May 28 17:49:40 UTC 2010

If this is not the best list for my question, then someone please point me to a better one.
I had a friend pass away, and his dad gave me his braille note.
I have no idea how to work it.
I used to have a braille an speak, but I was told that I can take what I know about the braille an speak and trow it out the window.
I had someone tell me that he thinks that it was made in 2007, but that's about all I know about it.
I think that my friend have just updated it about 6 months ago.
Can anyone give me a few tips on how to get started and to get to the training mode?
He has it talking so fast even for me, but I can use the braille to get into things.
It has 4 buttons on the front that face me.
So any help would be greatful.
If you want to email me off list, my address is
dewey.bradley at att.net
thanks!