[Electronics-talk] Cordless Phone:

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 16:45:00 UTC 2010

There is only one basic phone with a talking ID.  It is made by Panasonic and it provides a limited amount of information. This device only provides information in audio about the name of the person calling when the telephone is ringing.  You are not able to hear a call log or find out who called when you were not near the phone.  In addition, none of the menus on the device are accessible.  This is only available as the call is coming in.  FCC regulations have resulted in this; so, the FCC declared this an "ADA" telephone.  It is sold at a limited amount of electronic stores.  This item retails for about $100.00
Good luck.