[Electronics-talk] Cordless Phone:

Larry Wayland larry.wayland at arkansas.gov
Fri Nov 12 17:15:59 UTC 2010

Yes, and you will be able to review the numbers as well.

Larry Wayland
State Rehabilitation Technologist
Division of Services for the Blind
700 Main Street
Little Rock, AR 72201
Phone 501-603-3504
800-960-9270
larry.wayland at arkansas.gov

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this email message and any attachment(s)is the property of the State of Arkansas and may be protected by state and federal laws governing disclosure of private information.  It is intended solely for the use of the entity to whom this email is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that reading, copying, or distribution of this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  The sender has not waived any applicable privilege by sending the accompanying transmission.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender by return and delete the message and attachment(s) from your system"