[Electronics-talk] Cordless Phone:

barb o'connor broconnor1972 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 12 18:17:57 UTC 2010

It would certainly be nice if the talking caller ID's that come on the
cordless phones would allow you to review calls.  It is my understanding
that they still don't, however.  I would like to see a manufacturer deal
with this problem.  If someone has, please correct me.

I got a nice cordless phone from Radio Shack but the caller ID isn't
accessible for us.  When I'm on that phone, I just don't know who is
calling.

Barb