[Electronics-talk] Digital Recorder Question

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 17 15:30:02 UTC 2010

hi,

i haven't decided on which one.
you will find some if you search for usb battery charger on google.
apparently we want to stay away from the energizer duo as you can monitor
battery status on your computer screen but the included software comes with
a trojan virus.

i am leaning towards one of the duracell models as being able to charge from
usb would be nice but can take a long time as the usb port only puts out
five volts.
the duracell CEF23DX4N sounds good but is hard to find now so i am still
reading.

Bryan Schulz