[Electronics-talk] treadmills

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Nov 23 19:25:17 UTC 2010

You could go to a Sears or store that sells exercise equipment and
see what they have.  I bought mine several years ago, and I am sure
they are now more sophisticated, but I can turn on and control speed,
and incline is changed mechanically so is acc3essible.

Dave

         David Andrews and long white cane Harry, dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920