[Electronics-talk] Whirlpool Duet Washer & Dryer

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Sun Oct 3 01:10:57 UTC 2010

Hello All,

We just got a Whirlpool Duet Washer (WFW9550) & dryer (WED9550).  Before I
find someone to help me document all of the available options for each of
the settings, I thought I would ask if anyone has already done this and has
it stored in a file.  I've downloaded the manual, but it does not provide
this type of information.  What I want to do is list all of the cycles, and
then each of the available settings for temperature, speed, soil level,
availability of steam, etc. for that cycle.  Being able to also include the
length of the cycle will be helpful in the beginning.  I want to do this for
the dryer also.

Thanks,
Annette