[Electronics-talk] New Talking Cell Phone

Carol J. Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Fri Sep 3 19:51:53 UTC 2010

Do you know if it will read and send text messages?  Mine currently will do
that but although I can send easily, I have had difficulty figuring out how
to receive messages nad for that reason don't do much of it.  Not that I am
all that much of a texter but with so many of my friends functioning that
way, I would sure like to think that I could more easily.

Carol Feazell