[Electronics-talk] New Talking Cell Phone

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at comcast.net
Sun Sep 5 14:19:28 UTC 2010

Wow!!!  Helps plenty much!!!  Many thanks.

Just one more detail.  When I went to upgrade my phone, (just to check you see), the Samsung Haven did not show up as being compatible with my plan.  Not to worried about that though, since, after all, I should be able to just talk to a Verizon rep who might tell me something completely different.  Many thanks.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

A Very Proud and Happy Mac User!!!

E-Mail: