[Electronics-talk] Problem with JAWS and the system tray [was "RE: Question about Talking Scale"]

Christopher Chaltain chaltain at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 05:40:34 UTC 2010

I don't have an answer, but you might try a JAWS related list and a more
descriptive subject. That might yield more answers or ideas.

How are you accessing the system tray, through Windows or JAWS? How are you
trying to select Skype? Since it works after you stop and restart JAWS,
there may be some merit in reinstalling or repairing your JFW installation.
A problem report to FS may also be appropriate.

--
Christopher
chaltain at gmail.com