[Electronics-talk] Question about Talking Scale

Louis Briones cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Tue Sep 7 05:42:40 UTC 2010

Hello Everyone
I'm considering switching over from xp to Mac, given the reason that I'm
finding out that Windows is to much of a resource hog, a friend have mention
that you don't have to wory about someone getting into ones  personal
business. My friend who lives one level below me has mention this with me
and has been encountering some problems with the windowos system, even
though he doesn't use jaws. My question would jaws 10 or 11 work with Mac
desk top computers?