[Electronics-talk] Question about Talking Scale

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 06:00:55 UTC 2010

its a video issue, update or download correct video card drivers and set your screen resolution to 1024 by 768 and quallity to highest and see what you get. when this happens its more a video display issue rather than a jaws issue.

Gabe Vega
(Phone voice and SMS: 623) 565-9357
Check out the centralized location for all my Social Networks
http://thebt.net