[Electronics-talk] motorola S9 bluetooth headset top this if you can

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Sep 11 12:19:05 UTC 2010

If you go to nuance, the makers of dragon.  Their website has ab area of
products that they have tested with their product.  It gives example a one
to six dragon rating.  The bigger the number the better.  So they take a
sampling of the best products and test with their product.  This may mean
something, since voice recognition is difficult.  The second time I did
dragon, I got the best products by their rating.  A whole lot better.
Their area for this is buried and maybe not easy to find.  I believe it is
under hardware compatibility list.