[Electronics-talk] Milestone 312?

Kenlawrence124 at aol.com Kenlawrence124 at aol.com
Thu Apr 21 11:05:29 UTC 2011

Hi list members last night at our computer talk meeting the Milestone 312
came up as an alternative to the victor stream.  The person conducting the
meeting seems to think this does more.  I had heard of the Milestone
previously.  it's supposed to be smaller than the victor but it was  mentioned
that the RFB&D now called learning allie books won't play on it  yet.  does
anyone on list know more about this player and if it's all it's  cracked up to
be?  Ken.