[Electronics-talk] audio described TV programming

cbandmantracker cbandman1949 at surewest.net
Wed Apr 27 22:16:19 UTC 2011

Agreeing with Gerald on that matter when it comes with  DVS for the blind
and visually impaired I am having a difficult timw with one of my local
channels out here in Northern Californa with this well, when it comes to SAP
or audio discription for the blind and visually impaired. The only channel
that I have found with doing an excellent is CBS 5 from the bay area, which
has outstanding SAP for the blind on Tuesday, Wendday and Thursday, during
Prime time Also I have noted that WCBS does a excellent job as well during
the times that I have mention.