[Electronics-talk] uverse and S A P

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Thu Apr 28 01:43:23 UTC 2011

On the remote, the info button is the button just under the right arrow key.  All the national channels which offer SAP will be available with SAP:

TNT:  108 and Hideff 1108.

The west feed of above also.

TBS: 112 and Hideff 1112.
west feed also.

All HBO channels and likewise, all premium channels.
lifetime:  360 and hideff 1360.

TCM also.

In short, all the major channels.

HTH.