[Electronics-talk] Cordless Phones

cheez cheez at cox.net
Wed Aug 10 05:32:13 UTC 2011

If you find a cordless phone with handsets offered by Speak to Me Catalog,
don't purchase it.  Their claim that it is accessible for the blind is
false.  I know.  I have one.
They offer the ClearSounds® A600 cordless phone with extra handset.
According to a rep I spoke with at this company's customer service, said the
phone Speak to Me sells, is not the best one for an individual that can't
read the display.
The model they offer is the A600.  the model that best fits our needs is the
A1600.
This can be purchased from:
Front Gate
888-263-9850