[Electronics-talk] Home safe with accessible lock

Gabe Vega theblindtech at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 14:04:32 UTC 2011

Target sales a pretty good size closet safe for about 150 dollars. it has a keypad like a phone and seems to be very accessible from my looks in the store. I didn't buy it though, because I only needed a gun safe so I bought a lock and key unit which was made out of steel, concrete and was fire resistant for about 50 dollars, it was about the size of 3 shoe boxes. the 150 dollar one though is like a dorm refrigerator. Hope this helps.