[Electronics-talk] Got Talking Microwave Oven 4 hours ago as I write

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 05:11:19 UTC 2011

Hi all!

The Microwave Oven arrived today as you can see by the subject of this post.
It is the TMO1010 microwave oven.  I may put up a dropbox link to it at some
point for those who wish to hear what it sounds like.  It is straight
forward once one understands the logic behind it!  It has a nice smooth
metal feel to it.  There are twelve buttons on the front which are
configured like a telephone keypad.  They don't operate much like a
telephone where information is entered  but one can find where all functions
are located easily!  It has a man's voice.

As I said, I'd let all of you know once it arrived!

Do take care!

Jim