[Electronics-talk] Got Talking Microwave Oven 4 hours ago as I write

James Aldrich jajkaldrich at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 19:48:07 UTC 2011

Hi Gerald,

I went to Amazon.com and did a search for talking microwave ovens.  I came
up with the one I have which is $358.  I ordered it since I have the Amazon
card.  It refers to it as talking microwave two which is sold my Maxie Aids.
I ordered through Amazon since I felt I could deal with problems more
effectively through them than I could through Maxie aids.  I plan to do more
searches about this oven since I'd like to know more about its manufacture
etc.  It certainly is a much better oven than the Hamilton Beach.  I
successfully fixed breakfast this morning and my wife didn't complain so
guess it is working as it should.  Once one figures out the logic of the
operation, it isn't hard to use at all!  If you must have a talking
microwave oven, this is the only solution out there right now!  I'm very
pleased thus far!

Jim