[Electronics-talk] This is an electronic device about my scentsy party

Dana dananolan at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 03:19:42 UTC 2011

Scentsy warmers plug in and make it so you don't have to light a glame on a
candle
If you like fragrances to wear, solid perfumes,
room sprays to make your rooms smell wonderful or
the most known thing is wickless scented candles in over 80 scents which use
safe warmers which are run  off beautiful glass containers wich are large,
medium or small. of around 25 watt light bulbs, with absolutely no flame so
very safe for those of us who can not see.
I would love it if you would take a look and maybe buy something from my
scentsy party
It is going on till the 15th of December at
www.krisandra.com
and you would look under Dana's party.
Dana

To order from my scentsy party
www.krisandra.com
 is the place to visit and look under Dana's party
All orders need to be in by December 15th in time for Christmas