[Electronics-talk] Got Talking Microwave Oven 4 hours agoasIwrite

Gerald Levy bwaylimited at verizon.net
Mon Dec 5 21:27:57 UTC 2011

Again, the Magic Chef company never produced a talking microwave oven. Check
it out yourself on Google.   The only talking microwave with magic in its
name was the discontinued Cook Magic by Hamilton Beach.  The talking model
sold by Maxi-Aids and Amazon.com is actually a standard LG model modified by
a military equipment supplier named ETS.  Hope this clears up the confusion.

Gerald