[Electronics-talk] Water proof talking watch?

Ron.Lucey at dars.state.tx.us Ron.Lucey at dars.state.tx.us
Mon Feb 14 17:06:58 UTC 2011

Last year when I thought I needed a new watch I spent the day researching the Web for the perfect talking watch. My criteria was:
1. good clear sounding voice.
2. stainless metal band
3. water proof or water resistant.

In my search I recall finding a deluxe men's water proof sports watch for $79. This seemed expensive at the time but worth if it delivered on the water proof claim. I misplaced the results of my research and cannot find that watch on the Web any more.

Can anyone recommend a high quality water proof men's talking watch? Thanks in advance for your help

Ron in Austin Texas