[Electronics-talk] radio shack talking watch

Georgia Kitchen gakitchen at gfn.org
Wed Feb 16 15:39:27 UTC 2011

Hi,

 I think the battery is extra. They will still replace them here but I
cannot say about how it works in other cities.  The battery for this watch I
have was $5 when I asked them last April. When I brought my watch to the
store a couple days ago because it wasn't working, the  salesman did not
have his tool to take the battery cover watch off so he made arrangements
for me to get another watch. I was lucky.

I often find that policies vary according to the rep that you end up talking
to.

Georgia