[Electronics-talk] lon lasting talking watch?

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed Feb 16 18:03:52 UTC 2011

But, it is also true that ILA, and the other vendors for that matter,
often have this stuff sitting around in storage for perhaps months, and
keeping records concerning when inventory arrives is something that they
have control over.  Also, a careful vendor could do, at least some
random testing of their merchandise.

Andy