[Electronics-talk] lon lasting talking watch?

Baracco, Andrew W Andrew.Baracco at va.gov
Wed Feb 16 19:33:42 UTC 2011

I'm not so sure that the quality of watches is any better for the
sighted.  I think that unless you are willing to pay big money for a
watch, that watches have become a kind of disposable item.  Many women I
know own several watches that they alternate depending on what they
happen to be wearing.

Andy