[Electronics-talk] Electronics accessibility of apple products andmainstream level playing field

cheez cheez at cox.net
Sun Feb 20 04:32:15 UTC 2011

Arizona is cheap they are now using this freeware speech synthesizer, [I
forget the name] but it sounds like the computer in the old Tron movie.
I typed in the phrase: "Want to play a game?", and it sounded just like it.
The voice also reminds me of Marvin the Martian from the Bugs Bunny cartoon.
 I am the only one that has JAWS.  Arizona is to cheap to purchase more
licenses.
Vince