[Electronics-talk] Purpose of List

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Sun Feb 20 07:53:22 UTC 2011

Dave, I must agree with Peter on this.  INstead of just criticizing us for not using this list properly, why not say something like this:

While this list is not normally for the purpose of discussing computers and the like, I recognize that there are many of you who do enjoy such discussion.  Below, please find a list of all the NFB lists which do in fact invite such discussion".  At that point, I'd give the lists.  Just criticizing alone without offering any alternatives is, to speak frankly, less than helpful.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray!!!

Now a very proud and happy Mac user!!!
Skype name: